Accomplishment is always much more meaningful when it comes not just from the
effort of one person,
but from the joint achievement of many.
Despite the founding team having different backgrounds including real estate, industrial power and development.
MANAGING PARTNER (CEO/Managing Director)
FOO MAY LING
MANAGING PARTNER (COO/Industrial Commercialization Director)
- 15 years corporate career in power and utilities industry
- At government linked companies, Singapore Power, and SembCorp Industries.
- Involved at pioneer stage of Distribtion & Retail of piped Natural Gas. Committee member at EMA (Energy Market Authority of Singapore) entrusted with instituting Electricity Market Liberalization Rules. With extensive experience in electricity, gas and water supplies commercial conceptualisation. Last corporate position was AVP, SembCorp Utilities and GM SembCorp Power Pte Ltd.
- Vast network in various government agencies i.e. EMA, Singapore Gas importers, Singapore Gencos, Electricity Retailers, Gas Retailers , JTC, NEA, and Singapore Power.
- Founder of the private venture, Enviro Gas Pte Ltd.
- Pioneer in the introduction of green cutting gas in key shipyards throughout Singapore with regional expansion plans.
- Graduate in Business Administration, National University of Singapore
PARTNER (Industrial Engineering Director)
- Over 10 years corporate career in the power and utilities industry.
- Involved at pioneer stage of natural gas distribution network and industrial fuel conversion project at Jurong and Tuas industrial area since 2001.
- Hands-on experience in industrial project implementation and management skill.
- Co-founder of private venture, Enviro Gas Pte Ltd, as Technical Director in 2009.
- Pioneer in the introduction of green fuel for metal fabrication of key shipyards in Singapore with regional expansion plans.
- Graduate with Mechanical Engineering Degree from Iowa State University, USA
Chin Yik Ming (THOMAS)
Partner (Business Development & Capital Market Director)
- Over 16 years of global experience in business development, technology solutions, private equity and venture capital.
- A equity and venture partner in Platinum Alliance Limited, a Cayman/BVI registered Family Offices (FO) entity.
Performing multiple rounds of deal origination, structuring, and direct investment through private equity/Pre IPOs for various real estate, mining, life science, and agriculture companies in the Asia region.
- Perform and participate in GP/LP, of Reverse Take Over (RTO) and private placement works globally.
- Invest and provide independent advisories on several business ventures and start ups in the Asia region.
Degree (Honours) in Electric Engineering, majors in Electronics, Communications, Accounting/Finance & Economics, The University of Melbourne, Australia
LEONG WAI KHEONG
Design & Planning/Project Management Director/Appointed Advisor
- Director and founder of reputable WKL Design Sdn Bhd and WKL Project Consultancy Services with multiple award-winning projects.
- Over 20 years experience and track record in Technical Design, Planning, and Project Management over multiple scales of development with established developers.
- Good established relationships with relevant authorities and agencies.
- Multiple track records across Iskandar Development Region (IDR) and Malaysia in Project Consultancy and Building including (iconic) residential, commercial, and industrial developments.